11.10.14

Amsterdam Window Shopping


That weekend we spent in Amsterdam, I kind of started noticing my obsession with pretty shops and especially their windows. OK, let's be honest, I only noticed when I had a look at my pictures at home and saw that 25% of them where windows. Very strange... I just like all those pretty logos, the beautiful illustrations (and handwriting) and all the reflections of the Amsterdam houses. Well, I see no reason not to share them because after all, they're still very pretty ;)

6 comments:

  1. Cool post, very original :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This. is. AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, loving the typography and hand lettering on all the store fonts! Great inspiration post Tinne :) xx

    Tee @ http://www.rotten-one.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Tee & Ineke! :) x

    ReplyDelete