30.4.14

My illustrations in Brussels Airport

Travel and illustration. Is there a combination that is more fun? Actually yes. Travel, COFFEE and illustration! I was super excited for a reason when I got to paint a mural and the back of an espresso machine, in one of the new coffee bars of the Java Coffee Company in Brussels Airport. I haven't been sharing a lot of work through this blog but since I'm working on some travel related projects it might be time to share some of it.

I mainly know this place as the entrance and the exit of my home country Belgium. Always happy to leave, but always good to be back. This place got even a little bit better now! You can't imagine how happy I am to be able to show my work in a place like this! So here we go:

Oh and for all you Belgians and travelers visiting Belgium, the Java Coffee House is located in the arrivals hall. You can't miss out on their delicious coffees and my work, of course... :-) Feel free to send me some pictures if you got the chance to have a look :-)


working at home....

Interested in more pictures of my work in their other coffee bar? Or just in what else I've been up to? You can visit my portfolio www.tinnecornelissen.com or my behance account!

10 comments:

  1. I love your work - it's absolutely charming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauwie, de max zeg! Ik moet in de nabije toekomst helaas niet in de buurt van 't vliegveld zijn (boehoe), maar als ik er nog eens ben, ga ik zeker op zoek naar jouw illustraties Tinne! Schoon gedaan :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankje!! Zeker doen :D

      Delete
  3. Oh heel mooi! Supertof dat je dat mocht doen! Ik was pas in Rotselaar en zag daar borden van java staan, ik wist helemaal niet dat dat iets Belgisch (laat staan semi-Leuvens) was!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankje :-) ! Ben dat ook nog niet zo heel lang geleden te weten gekomen :-)

      Delete
  4. ooh wat mooi Tinne!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel Marije!! :-)

      Delete