12.6.13

paddington - autumn style

A grey autumn Saturday. While everybody was working, I decided to take a little walk in Paddington (Sydney) and I took my camera with me. I did't expect that there was so much going on. I knew about the Paddington Markets but this was a little disappointing... What I did find were some free photography expositions in the Paddington Reservoir and in the Australian Centre for Photography (located on Oxford St.) which I liked a lot and some pop up markets like the Unicorn Market in the Unicorn Hotel and some cheap second hand book shops and book swaps on the side of the road. Let's say, some good surprises!


A wonderful bike of the pre-brompton age - Australian Style.
The leaves fall of the trees during autumn in Australia as well... but just slightly different ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment