18.8.14

Hallo Amsterdam!

Every trip to Amsterdam is like love at first sight. I kind of keep on forgetting how much beauty there can be in just one place. The beautiful colors of the houses in combination with the green of all the trees makes me jump around of happiness. Or am I just doing that because I get high of breathing in the Amsterdam air? It might be a combination of both but if I walk around in this city, I sometimes wonder: was I born in the wrong place or is it my travel addiction taking over and making me want to live everywhere..?

Let me share you the first series of pictures of this little hitchhiking trip to Amsterdam!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I've had the pleasure of living in Amsterdam for 6 years, and it was awesome. Still miss the place every day to be honest :-).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's pretty awesome, I hope I can say the same one day :-)

      Delete
  2. Ahh I do love your photos! Where did you hitchhike from and how long did it take?

    I don't know, I've only been to Amsterdam once and I was rather unimpressed. But I'm going again next month with my boyfriend, who used to live there, so maybe he'll show me how awesome it is :)

    belle + compass

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We hitchhiked from Brussels and it only took us about 2 hours and half :)

      I think with a local, you'll find some real good places :) enjoy!

      Delete
  3. Oh, nu wil ik ook weer gaan hé :D Was het je vriend zijn eerste keer in Amsterdam? (Wat fijn dat jullie zijn gaan samenwonen trouwens!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nee hij was er al enkele keren geweest, maar het was ondertussen ook weer even geleden :) Hij heeft intussen wel al dubbel zoveel gezien in Europa als mij... maar ik dan weer meer in oceanië haha, zo gaat dat dan he ;-)

      Delete