27.8.14

Afternoon in Brussels


Since I moved back to my hometown a couple of months ago, there's nothing I love more than escape the city on my day off. Especially if I can escape it by swapping it for another one. Brussels is one of the cities that is the closest by train, so now and then (especially on sunny days like the day I took these photos) I go there for a bit of walking and a lot of vintage shopping.

Vintage shopping? Yes. I honestly don't think we have a better city in Belgium for it. There's a daily flee market at the Vossenplein that I love and there's heaps of vintage clothing and furniture shops. Especially the furniture ones make my heart melt. Unfortunately I got an expensive taste in furniture design so for now on, it's just watching ;) and taking pictures of course!

4 comments:

  1. the market on place du jeu de balle is my absolute favourite too. Your pictures make brussels look incredibly cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super mooie pics! Vind het altijd zeer fijn om mijn stad door een andere lens te zien, zeker als het die in zo'n positieve sfeer zet :D

    ReplyDelete