5.9.13

byebye bondi, time for a new adventure!

Last day in Bondi! Today I moved out the Awesome beach apartment where I've been living in for the past 6 months and packed all my bags to travel some more... The day after tomorrow I'll be meeting up with my amazing friends (Nele and Fien) from Ghent! We used to live together in school (peda) during high school and kept in touch for all these years. Now it's been over 10 months since I've seen them so it's about time for a little reunion party :-) We decided to meet up in Bali, so that's where I'm flying to tomorrow :-) I'm very excited and will be sharing the pictures as soon as possible!

So the plans for the next months: September is for Bali and Lombok. At the end of the month Nele and Fien are flying back to Belgium and I'll be flying back to Sydney to work some more and enjoy the spring / summer time! I also booked a flight back to Belgium :-l (no, this is not a joke, you read it very well...) so I should be back in our little rainy country in the middle of November... for a little visit ;-) !

7 comments:

  1. Oooh wauw wat leuk! Altijd leuk vriendinnen terug te zien, heel veel plezier gewenst alvast. En nog es het regenachtige Belgiƫ bezoeken dat beloofd, momenteel wel mooi weer! Maar tegen het midden van November zal dat waarschijnlijk wel al lang niet meer het geval zijn ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dankje! Ja ik vrees er ook voor ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog, I really love reading on your post the idea you share is more useful for me.

    Travel Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Veel plezier met meeten! Ik kwam via fotografille op jou blog, man geweldig! Wat jij doet is echt mijn droom...
    Prachtige foto's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like you have an INCREDIBLE September planned - I can't wait for your Bali photos!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to see photos from Bali! I just found your blog, so many beautiful pictures here :) Enjoy Bali!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vietnam is an interesting destination you should visit. I'm sure when to Vietnam you will be surprised by the vibrant life here. Specifically, you will be attracted by the Vietnamese cuisine.

    vietnam tourism

    ReplyDelete