19.3.13

sydney these days

Life is Sydney, another update... I recently moved into an apartment on Bondi Beach with Michelle. We felt at home immediately. We have the BEST ocean view since we're located on the beach and that makes sure I wake up with a good feeling every morning. We decided to start a healthy lifestyle by doing some morning jogging on the beach every 2 days. And I decided to look for a job for real now. Finding a job in graphic design seems impossible so I did a barista course which I loved and now I'm hoping to find a job in a nice café or coffee bar. The pictures are from the past week, some random pictures in and outside Sydney. Still enjoying the great summer/autumn weather and the days off for now!


Havaianas in a vending machine... Only in Australia.

The view, the first morning that I moved in... Not bad hé ;-) !!

No comments:

Post a Comment