8.2.13

SYDNEY


I've been in Sydney for about 3 weeks now, and I'm still loving it. I enjoy the city, the beaches and the internship which is going great. Michelle and I found a really nice apartment in Bondi Beach. Ocean view included. So I'm really excited to move in! We'll rent it until september so I will try to find myself a full time job here (hopefully in graphic design) but first I will enjoy my weekends (which lasts 5 days since I only go to work 2 days a week) and do some traveling in Australia. The first trip is going to Byron Bay next week, I'm joining Michelle and her friend Jolien who's visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Sydney is most beautiful city of Australia. People can get every thing at this capital city like luxury hotels and resort to live, best entertaining places, beaches, National Parks and so many other.

    Costão do Santinho

    ReplyDelete