I have the impression that not a lot of travelers have been to the national park before. But I would definitely recommend going there! It's pretty easy to get there by car but Tara and I decided to go by public transport (a train to Cronulla and a ferry to Bundeena) which was a little longer but fine as well (just that we had to hurry, not to say run to catch that last ferry back home oops :-) ) But we enjoyed a lovely winters day walking through the park taking another one billion pictures... What can I say, that's what we do ;-)
Hele mooie foto's zeg.. Zou dit ook graag willen doen. Misschien alvast over dromen en bloggen. Check mijn blog Reisdromen http://reisdromen.blogspot.nl/
Mooie foto's!!
ReplyDeleteHele mooie foto's zeg.. Zou dit ook graag willen doen. Misschien alvast over dromen en bloggen. Check mijn blog Reisdromen http://reisdromen.blogspot.nl/
ReplyDeleteWaaauw, echt prachtige foto's! :)
ReplyDeleteEcht prachtige foto's!
ReplyDeleteVisited at national park by public transport then you captured many rare photos! That's really amazing and eye catching scenes ....! Thanks from Australia Express Services , Counselling Services
ReplyDelete