11.10.13

in and around ubud, bali


The 3rd stop of our little Indonesia trip was the little town of Ubud, located in the center of Bali. A lot different than what we had seen before in Kuta. Definitely a lot nicer and more like how I imagined what Bali would look like.

The first day we rented some bicycles and we biked around town the whole day. Made a couple stops to try coconuts, enjoy the views and take some pictures. The other days we walked to the rice fields, visited the morning markets, did a little trip to the monkey forest and enjoyed a real Balinese massage. Just lovely. Oh, yea, we stayed there in the most beautiful (and cheap) guest house of the whole trip (unfortunately no pictures). I'd love to recommend 'Inten House' to everyone who is going/planning to go to Ubud!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, awesome pictures! I love them! I think I need to travel Bali!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :D, yes I would definitely recommend that place!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh my Gooood met je mooie prachtfoto's <333

    ReplyDelete
  4. supermooie foto's weer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wauw, prachtige foto's :)!

    ReplyDelete